September 30, 2018

Neues DT Mitglied - new DT member



Seit einiger Zeit bereits unterstützt uns die liebe Lisa in Team A,hier eine kurze Vorstellung...
Lisa has been supporting us for some time in team A, here is a short bio...








My name is Lisa, I'm in my twenties and I live in Austria with my cats Mr Schroedinger, Kira-Lou and Findus.
I only started card making in late 2017 so I'm still learning and love getting inspired by all of you talented people.
Apart from cats and crafts I love New Zealand, a certain british boyband and Zumba. :)
You can find me on my blog ...




WELCOME  TO THE TEAM, LISA !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme beim Papercraft-Challenge Blog. Wir freuen uns, dass du mitmachst und wünschen Dir viel Glück!

Thank you for joining us here at Papercraft-Challenges this time. We are pleased that you are here. Good Luck!

Das Papercraft-Challenges Team